We are a unique dental clinic in the Hamilton, OH area in that we provide a full range of dental services. Instead of having to visit a handful of dental specialists to get all of your dental care, Dr. Paul and his staff have the training, the experience, and the know-how to provide you will an experience that is unlike anything you’ll find anywhere else.
No matter if you need a routine check-up and cleaning, have missing or cracked teeth that need replacing, are scared of the dentist and need a little extra TLC, or if you have a dental emergency. We can help!
The dental services we provide are broken down into the following categories:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Part science, part art. Cosmetic dentistry involves those dental procedures which help to make dramatic improvements to your smile. It could includes services like dental veneers, porcelain crowns, tooth colored fillings, dental implants, or other reconstructive procedures.
- Restorative Dentistry – These are the dental services that can help restore your teeth and smile to it’s natural, healthy self. Services like dental bridges, root canals, dentures, treatment of TMJ or TMD, and dental sealants all full under this category.
- Periodontal Disease – The word ‘periodontal’ means “around the tooth” so these are all services related to either the gum tissue or bone structure that support your teeth. These services include gum therapy, flouride treatments, oral cancer screenings, blood pressure screenings, or help fighting halitosis, commonly known as bad breath.
- Sleep Apnea – This problem is becoming more and more common among the patients I see and believe it or not, there are dental treatments that can help. Devices such as the Thorton Adjustable Positioner and the Somnodent MAS can help reposition the jaw, preventing the back of your throat from closing up.
- Emergency Dental Services – There are few things in life more uncomfortable than mouth pain and no matter when it occurs, you can’t get relief fast enough. Well, we understand just how miserable it can be and we work to provide fast, immediate relief for all your emergency dental needs. Call us when you suffer from toothaches, knocked out teeth, missing crowns, or filling that have fallen out. We’ll get you in and get you back to normal fast!
- Dentistry for Kids – Most people’s fear of the dentist begins when they’re a child and as a child, they never get the critical dental care necessary for overall good health. From the time your child’s teeth first start to appear, regular visits to the dentist will not only ensure their teeth are healthy, but it will also help them develop a life-long habit of regular dental visits. We understand that children require a different style of care and attention and we know how to ensure your child’s visit to the dentist is fun and enjoyable!
- Sedation Dentistry – For those people that are scared of the dentist, this is for you! Thanks to the ‘magic’ of sedation dentistry, your next trip to the dentist can be as enjoyable as a trip to the day spa. There are various types of sedation dentistry: oral sedation, IV sedation, or nitrus oxide sedation. The type of sedation dentistry that is best for you will largely depend on your individual circumstances and the only way to really know is to consult with a trained sedation dentist.
- Tooth Extraction – Teeth extractions are never fun. As a result, you want make absolutely certain that you choose wisely when it comes to your next tooth extraction. Whether it’s a simple tooth removal, a surgical tooth removal, or removal of wisdom teeth, Dr. Sekulic has the training and experience to make it a pleasant, enjoyable experience.
To learn more about any of these various dentistry services, please click through to the specific topic you’d like to learn more about. Or if you have specific questions you’d like answered, you can contact our office at (513) 896-1573.